This summer, bring the best air conditioner to your home. Let’s take a brief look at best air conditioner in India for the year 2018. We all know that there are various air conditioner manufacturing brands in India and choosing the best brand can be a tough choice. That’s why we have listed best air conditioner according to user’s review, and it’s efficiency.
- 1 Best AC in India 2018
- 1.1 1. Onida IR125ONX Split Inverter AC: 1 Ton (5 Star 2018)
- 1.2 2. LG JS-Q18YUXA Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
- 1.3 3. Hitachi CSD-517HBEA Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (5 Star 2018)
- 1.4 4. Voltas 183VCZT Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
- 1.5 5. Sansui SS4C34 Split Inverter AC: 1 Ton (3 Star 2018)
- 1.6 6. Samsung AR18NV5HETU Split AC: 1.5 Ton (5 Star 2018)
- 1.7 7. Voltas 183 JZJ Split AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
- 1.8 8. Voltas SAC 125 DY Split AC: 1 Ton (5 Star 2017)
- 2 Which AC is Best?
Best AC in India 2018
|Onida IR125ONX (5 Star)||1 Ton||Split Inverter|
|LG JS-Q18YUXA (3 Star)||1.5 Ton||Split Inverter|
|Hitachi CSD-517HBEA (5 Star)||1.5 Ton||Split Inverter|
|Voltas 183VCZT (3 Star)||1.5 Ton||Split Inverter|
|Sansui SS4C34 (3 Star)||1 Ton||Split Inverter|
|Samsung AR18NV5HETU (5 Star)||1.5 Ton||Split Non-Inverter|
|Voltas 183 JZJ (3 Star)||1.5 Ton||Split Non-Inverter|
|Voltas SAC 125 DY (5 Star)||1 Ton||Split Non-Inverter|
These are the most reliable air conditioner manufacturer in India.
If the temperature is between 22°C to 26°C, air coolers can be a good choice but par 26°C, an air conditioner works flawlessly. So let’s review which air conditioner has made it to our top 10 list.
1. Onida IR125ONX Split Inverter AC: 1 Ton (5 Star 2018)
If you are looking for a cheapest BEE 2018 (5 Star) Inverter type AC, then Onida IR125ONX is an excellent choice for you. Onida is a known brand in India and knows what Indian consumer need. That’s why this air conditioner has a high end features with low cost. However, please make sure you have a nearest Onida service centre to your location before buying this AC.
- It has a big compressor to keep the heat flowing steadily.
- Very silent and gives fast cooling under extreme temperature.
- It has 2018 BEE rating which means it will cut maximum energy cost.
- It can cool 16X12 room under 10 minute.
- You don’t need to buy any Voltage with this AC, and it has an inbuilt stabilizer.
The standard installation of Onida air conditioner is around ₹1850 in India.
2. LG JS-Q18YUXA Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
LG is a widely known electronic brand in India, and this is another great product by LG. When it comes to air conditioner, LG delivers innovative technologies with it. LG Gold Fin technology protects the surface of the heat exchange from unnecessary wear and corrosion. That’s how you get more lifespan of your air conditioner. You can consider this as one of the best air conditioners for comfort cooling. Furthermore, if you are looking specifically for 1.5 ton air conditioner, this is one of the best choices in the market.
- It has Dual inverter compressor that uses less power and gives more cooling
- The Jet cool function can cool down extreme 52° Celsius temp in few minutes.
- Get a longer life with 100% copper condenser coil.
- It has an Anti-bacterial Filter, Dehumidifier support.
- Get 10 Year warranty on compressor and one year each on AC and condenser.
- You don’t need any voltage stabilizer for your AC (worth rs.2500)
The standard installation of LG air conditioner is around
₹1500 ₹499 in India till 30th June 2018.
3. Hitachi CSD-517HBEA Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (5 Star 2018)
Hitachi is a premium air conditioner manufacturing brand in India. If you can afford slightly over the budget air conditioner, then we would recommend you to buy this one. Hitachi is known for its reliability and consistent cooling when it comes to HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). Not only household, but Hitachi is also a major electronic brand in commercial air conditioner segment. This is currently one of the best air conditioners for home.
- Free installation and demo by Hitachi India for any Inverter AC purchase
- Fast cooling, dehumidification, saves power up to 25% (compared to non-inverter 1-star)
- Free 1 year warranty on complete unit and five years on compressor
- Do not buy separate stabilizer with this AC as it is a DC inverter AC
- Better heat transfer with copper coils, also, get a longer lifespan
- Its a 5 Star BEE Rating 2018 Inverter AC which uses less power
4. Voltas 183VCZT Split Inverter AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
If you are looking for a perfect combination of Cooling and Heating, then you should check this air conditioner. It is also an inverter type air conditioner with a 3-star rating. The price is also quite pocket-friendly.
- The Steady Cool Compressor provides balanced cooling that saves your power.
- Pure cooling even in the intense temperature.
- It can function between 150V – 270V, thanks to the inbuilt stabilizer.
- Stay warm in the chilly winter mornings with the inbuilt intelligent heater.
- The air blower has a multi-directional swing technology that covers every corner of the room.
- Almost no noise while operational, it is hushed.
- Free 1 year warranty on AC and four years on compressor.
- Uses 100% copper coil condenser that has a longer life over aluminium type condenser.
The standard charges for this air conditioner can go up to ₹1500 in India.
Recommended Topic: How to Unlock Voltas AC Remote
5. Sansui SS4C34 Split Inverter AC: 1 Ton (3 Star 2018)
If you are looking for the cheapest Inverter air conditioner in India right now, then take a look at this Sansui AC. We know that Sansui isn’t a major air conditioner brand or has not that much popularity however if you need to save a lot of money, this could be your first choice. For consumer convenience, this AC does come with a five-year warranty. Therefore make sure that you have a Sansui service center near your location. This air conditioner has very positive user’s feedback on Flipkart.com
- Dehumidify and quick cooling up to 90 sq. Ft. room size
- Make the air breathable with Sansui anti-bacterial filter
- This AC uses copper condensers coils to get a longer lifespan
- It has an inbuilt auto-clean as well as auto restart function
- The two-way auto air swing makes the airflow consistent
- Even with this low price, it has a sleep mode, turbo cool mode, and digital display
- Comes with a free 1-year warranty on AC and 5-year on the compressor
Standard installation charges for Sansui split air conditioner will be ₹1500.
6. Samsung AR18NV5HETU Split AC: 1.5 Ton (5 Star 2018)
Samsung is the most popular electronic brand in India no doubt and with great popularity comes better customer service. Samsung has over a thousand service centre in India. Samsung AR18NV5HETU is an inverter, aluminium condenser, 5 -star BEE rated split air conditioner and has a great power saving technology.
- Cool looking design & blooming saffron body pattern that matches your interior
- Get the desired temperature with less energy usage with Samsung digital inverter 8-pole
- The installation can be done quickly with a digital error check method.
- You don’t need any separate stabilizer as it has inbuilt Triple Protector Plus layer.
- Improved heat exchanger’s performance by efficiently enabling heat transfer and resistance against corrosion, thanks to Durafin (dense material coating).
- World’s first 8-Pole digital inverter (cools fast, saves energy) single user mode.
- Free 5 year warranty on the condenser and ten years on compressor by Samsung India.
Get Samsung air conditioner installation for only ₹499
₹1500 until 30th April 2018.
7. Voltas 183 JZJ Split AC: 1.5 Ton (3 Star 2018)
Get a budget and branded non-inverter type air conditioner by Voltas. You can buy this air conditioner if you have a medium size room (120 to 180 sq. ft.) as the capacity is pretty decent. Moreover, the look of this air conditioner is so stylish that will suit your wall. That is why we have listed it as one of the best AC in India for 2018.
- Get special features like turbo cool, LCD remote control, sleep mode, on and off time
- Remove allergens odours and other harmful particles with 4 Stage Filtration.
- Get high ambient cooling that is suitable for even 50-degree celsius extreme temp
- This AC has the copper coil which gives consistent cooling and stays for years.
You may need to pay up to ₹1500 for installation and demo charges.
8. Voltas SAC 125 DY Split AC: 1 Ton (5 Star 2017)
Voltas SAC 125 DY is a highly reliable non-inverter type split air conditioner by Voltas. When you buy a Voltas air conditioner, not only you get a great product but also after sale services. The cost is a little higher than its competitors but Voltas worth it. You can find various service centers for Voltas AC in India. This is one of the best ac in the year 2017.
- Excellent thermal conductivity as it has 100% copper condenser coil.
- “Quick cooling” with built-in turbo mode function.
- The 5-star BEE rating will save your monthly energy bill a lot.
- Automatically regulates the temperature in your room.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty on AC and 5-years on the compressor.
- Enjoy pure air with anti-dust filter, active Carbon, Nano Silver, catechin filter, acaro Bacterium, Silver ion technology.
The standard charges for this air conditioner can go up to ₹1500 in India.
Which AC is Best?
Any air conditioner that gives a fast cooling experience, saves energy bill, have a longer lifespan, and gives great after-sales service can be considered as the best AC. You can check the full list on our “AC buying guide for India” article.
Did you know? All the AC ratings in 2017 are now dropped by 2-stars in the year 2018 according to BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency). For example, the 5-star AC of 2017 becomes 3-star in 2018. So, we highly recommend you to buy at least 3-star 2018 BEE rating AC this summer.
Suggested Post: Check Best Inverter Battery Backup for You AC
Why Should You Buy AC Online in India?
The price tag you see in the online marketplace comes directly from the manufacturer, so it’s always profitable for the consumers. On the other hand, offline stores (showrooms) price of Air conditioners adds up with the other expenses like transportation, electricity bill, store rent, employees salary, etc. You can check it by yourself if you are not sure.
You are not satisfied with your desired AC price than you can compare it with the various online sites in minutes. Sure you cannot do that in offline store easily.
If you buy an AC with any manufacturer defect, then you can return it within ten days. All the AC we have listed comes with a minimum ten days return policy so that you can buy the best AC online with confidence.